Plymouth Place Senior Living
There are lots of places you could work, right? But if you’re looking for a career you love in a community that is committed to supporting you, look no further than Plymouth Place™.
As a three-time Certified Great Place to Work®, we are serious about creating a strong, opportunity-rich culture driven by a mission to provide an exceptional lifestyle for our residents. Here, you never work alone. You have a team working alongside you, a team that cares just as much about how you’re doing as what you’re doing. And we make your safety and well-being our priority—with vaccinated staff and residents, rest assured we stand by this commitment.
We’re hiring for a Life Enrichment Coordinator!
JOB SUMMARY: The Life Enrichment Coordinator is responsible for implementing and coordinating life
enriching, person centered care programs and activities for residents as assigned by the Life Enrichment
Coordinator. This includes, but is not limited to: assisting residents with standing and walking,
reminders, prompting and escort. Provides compassionate care.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Completion of 36 hour Activity Course desired but not required
- Previous experience in congregate setting or long- term care desired.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes assessment data for each Resident on campus, initially and periodically, to determine preferences for social programs, and assesses each resident’s capability to successfully engage in meaningful social programs; documents same and shares information with appropriate staff.
- Plans and implements social programs that address the following human needs:
- Physical, cognitive/intellectual/educational, spiritual, service-related, sensory, community involvement, expressive/creative arts, family involvement, and social events.
- Balances the social program calendar to reflect the collective resident profile (i.e. if 10% of residents require one on one programming, then 10% of programming reflects that need; if 5% of residents prefer musical programming, then 5% of programming reflects that preference). This balance includes programs provided by all persons who interact with residents.
- Recommends, creates, contributes to, coordinates and/or implements programming calendars across the community.
- Recommends, creates, and/or coordinates social programming provided by staff or others (other Residents, families, volunteers) who are not Life Enrichment Coordinators.
- Incorporates Volunteers into programming in ways that are mutually beneficial and satisfying to volunteers and residents, as well as the over-all social programming at Plymouth Place.
- Supports the recruitment of volunteers by identifying and communicating opportunities.
- Collaborates with team in decision-making regarding variance from scheduled programming as necessary
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and meetings.
- Attends in-service and education programs.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.