Bank of China
The incumbent will prepare all marketing and business transactions related reports, perform all applicable compliance job tasks, assist in commercial and industrial related business development, as well as communicate with customers regarding the transactions being handled.
Include but not limited to
Administrative and Marketing Support:
· Provide administrative supports on all daily operating transactions, business development and any business activities, including assisting in implementing marketing plans, performing initial financial analysis to determine clients’ credit worthiness, and preparing various business reports.
· Work closely with the Trade Services Department of New York Branch to resolve issues on Supply Chain Finance (SCF), AR Purchase (ARP) booking/funding/collection/claim/reimbursement, notices of discrepancy from issuing banks and accurately update the status of transactions on the Bank’s Trade Services System.
· Work closely with Credit Analyst team and relevant departments of New York Branch to prepare and present credit recommendation reports.
Risk Management and Quality Control:
· Perform asset quality related job tasks for commercial and industrial loans, trade finance, SCF and ARP business per Bank’s policies and procedures.
· Support Account officers to work with KYC Team and Compliance Team on customer due diligence and suspicious activities detection.
· Cooperate with internal and external auditors and examiners; take corrective actions in response to the audit findings.
· Perform any compliance and risk management duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree with major in Business Administration or Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related disciplines is required; Master’s degree is highly preferred.
· 1-3 years of experience in commercial and corporate lending, trade finance, SCF, ARP in banking and financial institution.
· Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Bilingual in Mandarin is highly preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90071: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.