The STREAM School is growing! We are seeking an innovative, creative, knowledgeable full time Lower Elementary (Kindergarten – 2nd Grades) Judaic Studies. The ideal candidate will have experience with implementing engaging Judaic Studies curriculum, differentiated instruction and future ready teaching practices. S/he will be a positive school community member and will enjoy working collaboratively with a team and building positive relationships with students, staff, and parents. Supportive work environment offering a competitive salary (based on experience) along with excellent opportunities for professional development throughout the year.
- Minimum 1 year of classroom experience
- Fluency in English and Hebrew a plus (not required)
- Have a constructivist approach to education.
- Be creative, thoughtful, self-reflective, a problem solver, & a lifelong learner.
- Work collaboratively with partner teachers and across disciplines in the creation of meaningful, engaging, and authentic learning experiences for students.
- Tal Am Training a plus
- Experience and/or understanding of interdisciplinary project based learning.
- Familiarity with best practices for student engagement and classroom management.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.