Sant of Surprise has an opening for an LPN. We are a growing, busy skilled nursing/transitional rehab center looking for dedicated, caring, and detail orientated individuals!
What sets us apart?
We offer on-demand pay, you won’t have to wait until payday! View your pay on the Dayforce Wallet app and add it to your Dayforce Card instantly.
Sant offers benefits including mileage reimbursement, insurance (medical/dental/vision – effective 1st of month following hire date/disability/life), PTO/6 Paid Holiday’s/401(k) and company match/employee assistance programs/wellness discounts and more!- Come grow with us : )
- Admit, transfer, and discharge guests as required.
- Complete and scan required record keeping forms/charts upon the guests admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the guest, as well as the guests response to the care.
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physicians orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Director of Nursing.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation concerning unauthorized discharges is entered in the guests medical record in accordance with established procedures
- full job description available upon request.
- Must currently hold an unencumbered LPN license through the Arizona State Board of Nursing or Compact State license- required.
- At least one (1) year experience working as a licensed LPN experience in Long Term Care/ Skilled Nursing/Rehab setting strongly preferred. (LTC/SNF/Rehab)
- Current CPR and fingerprint clearance card- required or able to obtain
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Encore Communities and Sant require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including booster shots, where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation five (5) days prior to your hire date. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.