Well-staffed State-of the-Art Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm – 7am
Tired of working long shifts with an overwhelming patient load? Come work at a facility where you can make a difference, working with a smaller number of patients for reasonable hours.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you work closely alongside the DON to care for our residents. You will be administering medications and treatments in compliance with federal, state, local, and facility policies.
- Order prescribed / distribute medications, supplies, and equipment
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patients needs
- Perform assigned duties including wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client
- Maintain confidentiality and rights of residents, family members, employees, and facility information in compliance with HIPPA policies
- Current license as a Practical Nurse valid in the State of New York
- Skilled Nursing experience preferred
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact:
Account Manager, Bond Health Staffing
5824 12th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
1-718-302-0040 ext. 204
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.