LPN/LVN Emergency Department
Ascension Seton Hays, Kyle Texas
Full Time Evening
36 hours per week/Rotating Weekends
EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT TEAM NURSING!!!!
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to the assessment of patients and assure the well-being of patients.
- Administer medications and observe patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Perform laboratory tests and therapeutic services.
- Educate patients/families about disease treatment plan including self care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care.
What You Will Need:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.