Reliant Healthcare Group
We are seeking passionate, committed and patient-focused Registered Nurses and Licensed Vocational Nurses invested in patients’ care.
· Provide 1-1 nursing care for pediatric population 0-20.
· Monitor vital signs and providing safe and competent care.
· Ensure that plan of care is reviewed and followed for appropriate care.
· Ability to update office regarding clarification of medications, changes of condition, & medical appointments.
· Educate the family on medical care and training.
· Active LVN/LPN/RN license in the state of Texas.
· American Red Cross CPR certification required.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to train or enhance skills (enteral feedings, trach, ventilator etc.).
· Physical ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
· The ability to work in a home environment.
· EMR charting (no paper notes)
G-Button and Trach/Vent training provided
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN, Per diem
Pay: $23.00 – $38.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Long term care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- LVN (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.