M S Aerospace
M.S. Aerospace Inc. (MSA) is an aerospace manufacturer of high strength specialty fasteners, including bolts, screws, studs, and pins. Our products are of the highest quality and very close tolerances. Our products support the US Government, including the ISS, Space Shuttle and the most demanding defense equipment. We also support the most demanding OEMs in the commercial aviation industry.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and a monthly bonus.
Join one of the fastest-growing aerospace companies by applying now !
Department/ Area: Shop Floor
Responsible for the performance of duties of a fully qualified electrician including installation, inspection, and repair of all electrical/electronic equipment in the plant.
- Install, trouble shoot and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery by following the electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications.
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers.
- Connect power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connect cables and wires between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, and blueprints.
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures, using test equipment, and replace damaged or broken wires and cables, using hand tools. .
- Assist shift maintenance personnel with daily calls and duties as needed.
Proficient with computers, PLC programming, AC Drive Set-up and motor controls and power distribution. Five years industrial experience. Electro-Mechanical and pneumatic system troubleshooting skills. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, electrical schematics, and ladder logic. Good oral & written communication skills. Proficient use of hand tools and power tools. Must adhere to current Lockout-Tagout (LOTO) procedures approved by OSHA.
Reporting Relationships: Maintenance Manager
Working Conditions: Machine shop environment, frequent standing, and sitting.
Requires full work time only. 8 hours a shift- Monday to Friday – overtime expected depending on production needs. Regular attendance is an essential job function.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
M.S. Aerospace Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
M.S. Aerospace Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Los Angeles Municipal Code, Chapter XVIII, Article 9.
M.S. Aerospace Inc. 13928 Balboa Blvd Sylmar, CA 91342.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.