We are looking for a competent Maintenance Supervisor for our Apartment Complex. You will be responsible for hiring and training staff and ensuring the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations.
Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are also essential. The goal is to ensure that our apartment building is in a good and safe condition at all times.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to HVAC, plumbing, painting, molding, refrigeration, carpentry, and electrical repairs, and must also possess excellent customer service skills, leadership abilities, and be a team player.
- The supervisor will be responsible for general as well as preventative maintenance repairs.
- Must be available to work as on-call duties for emergency situations.
- To meet the challenges of our growing business, we are seeking skilled professionals who are highly motivated team players with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- They must possess strong accounting, must be reliable, and have attention to detail, customer service, and organizational and technical skills.
- If you possess the right attitude, dedication, and training you can have a long, successful career at our growing company.
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish.
- 5+ years of maintenance supervisor experience preferred.
If interested please reply to this post with your most current resume.
We look forward to meeting with you.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.