Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse
Holy Cow! Are you looking to join a dynamic, fast paced environment where you can ensure excellent service at one of Chicago’s landmark restaurant groups? Are you passionate about fine dining and looking to expand and develop your leadership ability? Are you ready to lead a team of dedicated and motivated staff? Step up to the plate, Harry Caray’s Restaurant Group may be the place for you!
Who We Are:
Harry Caray’s Restaurant Group, founded in 1987, is a Chicago based restaurant chain named after famed Chicago Cubs announcer, Harry Caray. The employees of HCRG embody the spirit of Harry Caray through the friendliness and professionalism shown to all guests and coworkers, a shared enthusiasm for a job well done, and a dedication to ensuring that every guest’s experience is a grand slam!
Who You Are:
Harry Caray’s Restaurant Group is searching for our next teammate for our Lombard location. We are recruiting a professional, outgoing, and driven MANAGER to help us deliver an exceptional dining experience to all guests.
Our Managers are responsible for all front-of-house operations, including delivering excellent guest service, ensuring outstanding food quality, creating a welcoming and hospitable environment, driving sales and profit, as well as hitting financial goals.
Our ideal candidate is passionate and professional, can work on multiple tasks at once, and will always go above and beyond to accommodate any request.
We offer a competitive salary, full medical and dental coverage, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, dining benefits, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities.
A Day in the Life of a MANAGER Includes:
- Provide exceptional guest service, thereby setting the standard for all employees.
- Monitor staff performance and hold staff accountable for their performance, ensuring guest’s experiences meet HCRG standards.
- Manage daily operations including cleanliness, organization, revenue opportunities and staffing.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in staffing.
- Ability to quickly and accurately identify critical information and make independent judgments in accordance with the philosophies and business practices of HCRG.
- Train, coach, develop and discipline front-of-house employees through ongoing feedback and the establishment of performance expectations.
- Manage supplies deliveries and inventory and maintain records of invoices.
- Ensure safety and sanitation.
- Ensure restaurant and bar is in complete compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Excellent service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high stress, faced-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage staff (at all levels)
- High personal integrity, professionalism and maturity
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Excellent math, reading, writing and communication skills
- Solid computer skills with Excel, Word, OpenTable, Micros and/or Squirrel
- Must have a financial understanding of costs and profitability as they relate to the bottom line
- Minimum of 2-3 years of full service restaurant management experience
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
Don’t strike out, hit a home run! If you are interested in joining our team of talented and driven individuals, Harry Caray’s Restaurant Group wants to hear from you! Please reply to this post with your cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Fine dining restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.