Jersey Mike's Subs
We are looking for a Manager to join our team.!
Our perfect candidate must be a true leader, with an unwavering passion for taking care of our team members and guests better than anyone out there. A person who always seeks knowledge and goes above and beyond to obtain results in his/her business. Someone who takes pride in ensuring that our guests receive only the highest levels of quality and service each and every time they visit.
About Jersey Mike’s Subs
Our authentic taste – served Mike’s Way® with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, oregano, salt, and THE JUICE (oil and vinegar) – is called our CRAVEABILITY factor. Our secret? Everything about Jersey Mike’s is the absolute highest quality, including our employees. Our USDA Prime Roast Beef is trimmed and cooked right here in the store. Our meats and cheeses are all top-quality premium brands sliced freshly before your eyes. Our bread is fresh-baked each day on premises. And of course, everything’s created right in front of you. It’s what makes Jersey Mike’s the most authentic tasting submarine sandwich available, truly a Sub Above, and it’s a tradition of quality we’ll never outgrow. Our team is just that as well…an amazing group of people working together, having fun, engaging with our customers and making each visit memorable with our unique, friendly, and welcoming personalities.
- Ability to work a 40+ hour week
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to perform, teach and train all aspects of assistant manager, line employee positions, as needed
- Ability to handle fast-paced and high stress situations in the store
- Understand that in times of emergency extra hours and efforts will be required
- Organize and establish priorities in the store with minimal supervision
- Willing to coach and task-manage employees on store operations
- Managers oversee all aspects of in-store operations, including but not limited to staffing/scheduling, food safety, inventory/stock ordering, merchandising, food cost/loss tracking, equipment maintenance, cash handling and brand compliance.
- Managers lead by example in following all company directives, such as signing up Shore Point customers, engaging current rewards customers and ensuring the entire team follows suit on a daily basis to assist in growing loyalty base and retention.
- The Manager is responsible for ensuring the store is in exceptional order and that all employees are performing duties properly and efficiently, keeping them productive and cleaning/prepping during slow times.
- Managers must be self-motivated individuals who have superior leadership skills and execute systems and procedures with 100% integrity.
- Managers must have excellent communications skills utilizing emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, and self control while communicating with peers, team members, and owners.
- Managers help set the stage for the temperature of the team. They foster an efficient workplace bridled with fun, energy, problem-solving, and assist team members to reach their own highest potential in their current position.
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
Work location: On-site
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.