For the OCTO role (approximately 60%), you will be responsible for developing and executing a formal internal and external brand and marketing strategy for the OCTO and underlying strategic initiatives, as well as establish associated amplification channels and delivery cadence.
Working closely with the TS&P Chief of Staff and Director of Tech Strategy, you’ll collaborate with TS&P teams and leaders, CTOs, other internal Deloitte communications teams, graphic designers, digital producers, project managers, and outside vendors to create assets and manage comms plans that activate respective team strategies.
The goal of TS&P internal communications is to support the TS&P organization in creating distinction and driving differentiation by addressing our clients’ most important issues with solutions that integrate the best of Deloitte. If you thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy navigating unchartered territories and building from the ground up, submit your resume today.
- Collaborate with the TS&P Leadership team to conceptualize, write, and edit comms assets including articles, presentations, speaking points, web copy, emails, invitations, scripts, and social media
- Build and manage multiple internal TS&P comms plans simultaneously, ensuring deadlines are met, interdependencies identified, and messaging is consistent and impactful
- Collaborate with and advise TS&P teams to ensure their specific needs are understood and communications are appropriately sequenced
- Design, build, and maintain content across multiple intranet pages on the TS&P site, ensuring messaging is consistent, current, and supports the strategy
- Collaborate with graphic designers, digital producers, project managers, and outside vendors to develop innovative assets on time and on budget
- Help TS&P leaders develop their executive brand by defining their platforms, curating content, and identifying publication and external speaking opportunities
- Develop tools and processes to support operational excellence of communications
- Coordinate with TS&P Operations team to advance knowledge management efforts and overall digital profile
- Define and establish the OCTO brand, and implement creative and innovative approaches to grow awareness of OCTO programs across the firm as well as externally
- Work closely with OCTO program leaders and stakeholders to help define marketing and communication plans across multiple OCTO initiatives
- Coordinate with business marketing teams to cross-activate marketing campaigns and messaging
- Understand and translate Deloitte brand and style guidelines into a clear, confident, and human voice
The US Technology Strategy, Partnerships & Commercialization team supports Deloitte’s strategic Technology based goals. Focus of the group is to:
- Provide a continuous POV on the evolving tech landscape and the implications, opportunities, and threats to our clients, our partnerships, and our businesses
- Instigate and support the launch of key focus areas (e.g., emerging technology domains, strategic ecosystems, data/insight strategies)
- Drive cross-business scaling and synergies (e.g., alliances, tech enabled operate, hybrids)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field
- 6+ years of writing/editing/proofreading experience in corporate communications, journalism, publishing, public relations, marketing or related field (writing sample required)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel 0-20%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Deep understanding of marketing strategy and alignment with business priorities; ability to drive strategy into tactical planning
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Conceptual, creative thinker with a passion for writing, storytelling, and the willingness to learn from others
- Ability to lead and drive discussions/conversations with Firm Executives
- Exceptional project management, organization, strategic planning, and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Thrive in a fast-paced, flexing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $115030 to $211850.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.