Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer a new opportunity to join our dedicated Treasury team as a Manager, Cash Analysis and Forecasting.
This position will work directly with Senior Management, banks, and other internal departments regarding daily deposits and cash forecasts. This position will support our Dental, Urgent Care, and Medical Spa lines of business. This person will be heavily involved in managing the daily cash position of all 3 concepts, along with creating short-term and long-term cash forecasts. In addition, the position performs various cash, cash accounting & reporting activities within the Corporate Treasury function. Will also partner closely with Corporate Finance, Payroll, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable function leaders.
- Manage the daily cash balancing function for the lines of business that TAG currently supports. This includes overseeing and maintaining the cash activity, bank balances, ACH transfers, and other cash management related activities as defined in the global process workflow
Manage daily cash forecasting along with Sr Director, along with working capital modeling across multiple brands and rolled up levels
Manager will work with Sr Director of Treasury, and Director of Accounts payable to budget for and approve payables runs.
Support the Sr Director on monthly debt analysis and reporting to Accounting department and partner banks.
Coordinate with internal departments, FP&A, Finance, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Legal, Marketing, and Real Estate to create cash flow usage forecasting for all brands.
Perform internal ACH and bank transfers between TAG accounts.
Provide detailed analysis on variances in cash flow from estimates to actuals.
Will be responsible for monthly analysis on bank services charges, third party financing fees, and other analysis.
Support new office opening process for all bank accounts and financing needs
- Ensure proper follow up on cash forecasting, maintaining communication with internal customers and banks
- Support and coordinate impact of accepting new forms of payment into daily/monthly cash forecasting.
- Applicant needs to be forward thinking and willing to find ways to improve processes in an ever growing and changing environment
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in large corporate Cash Management/Finance departments.
- Previous corporate FP&A experience desired.
- Must have previous cash forecasting and modeling experience.
- Multi-location retail experience required.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Certified Treasury Manager (CTM) preferred.
- Candidates must have strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must also have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, most notably Excel-advanced, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Candidates must be able to work in a highly demanding and growing department/company.
- Experience with ReconNET software preferred.
- WorkDay experience in banking and settlements and treasury reporting a plus.
- Prior experiences with Treasury management software is a plus.