Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Data Architect to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You will team with top-notch technologists to enable real business outcomes for our enterprise clients by translating their needs into transformative solutions that provide valuable insight. Working with the latest data technologies in the industry, you will be instrumental in helping the world’s most established brands evolve for a more digital future
- Play a key role in delivering data-driven interactive experiences to our clients
- Work closely with our clients in understanding their needs and translating them to technology solutions
- Provide expertise as a technical resource to solve complex business issues that translate into data integration and database systems designs
- Problem solving to resolve issues and remove barriers throughout the lifecycle of client engagements
- Ensuring all deliverables are high quality by setting development standards, adhering to the standards and participating in code reviews
- Participate in integrated validation and analysis sessions of components and subsystems on production servers
- Mentor, support and manage team members
Your Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in enterprise level data platforms involving implementation of end to end data pipelines
- Good communication and willingness to work as a team
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the leading public cloud data platforms (Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience with column-oriented database technologies (i.e. Big Query, Redshift, Vertica), NoSQL database technologies (i.e. DynamoDB, BigTable, Cosmos DB, etc.) and traditional database systems (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience in architecting data pipelines and solutions for both streaming and batch integrations using tools/frameworks like Glue ETL, Lambda, Google Cloud DataFlow, Azure Data Factory, Spark, Spark Streaming, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously in leadership and contributing to tasks “hands-on”
- Understanding of data modeling, warehouse design and fact/dimension concepts
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or related field
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Certifications for any of the cloud services like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration
- Understanding of development and project methodologies
Pay Range: $90,000 – $175,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.