Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a new team and practice, within the larger Corporate Marketing team in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment with the resources of a 30-year established brand in digital business transformation.
Our Data & Insights team brings data insights, data science, marketing technology, operations, lead management and prospect management into one to support our global marketing team. We are a diverse global team, which leads dissemination of insights, data, and performance reporting to the rest of the organization.
- This role requires someone who is eager to search for, uncover, and present insights to our marketing team and executives that will shape the direction of business and our revenue growth. To enable this, this individual brings together an ease with technology, analytics, and clear communication of insights. This individual brings together data across channels, teams, tools to weave together a meaningful story of what resonates with our clients and why we should do more of what works.
- This individual will take on a large amount of responsibility early on and work independently to bring insights and thought leadership to the forefront in the form of:
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly impact reports which provide campaign level views and insights across channels into what is working and why. This will include analysis into web activity, lead and prospect activity, content engagement, movement of leads and opportunities with respect to timing and value as well as engagement on our subdomains such as our Careers pages and content.
- Develop and build and refine models on pipeline projections and forecasts by region, vertical and channel based on marketing campaign activity.
- Model out appropriate channel level attribution and work with our marketing operations teams and marketing leads to ensure proper attribution across channels and programs.
- Issue timely recommendations and insights to leads and executives on insights found within our data, in the models, and in any key industry trends or tech developments to ensure we stay on top of emerging trends.
- Leading the analysis of data across digital channels including web, social, email, events, ABM campaigns, stitching this data together to tell a comprehensive story, filled with insights
- Partner with industry marketing leads to understand their goals, objectives, and campaigns to develop meaningful insights, and recommendations to improve outcomes.
- Develop executive-ready presentations that clearly communicate the insights, impact of marketing efforts, and recommendations.
- Consistently work with the Data and Insights team, along with the rest of marketing to improve existing data, processes, analysis, and any other enhancements such as automation to increase timeliness.
- Create models for attribution, forecasting of revenue and leads, movement of leads and pipeline and opportunities, and other key analytics requests, including ad-hoc projects.
- Stay abreast of trends in the marketing analytics space and share findings with the team.
Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years experience in marketing analytics, statistics, data science, paid media, and/or email marketing
- Keen understanding of the marketing funnel and driving engagement from leads to opportunities to closed revenue, especially in a B2B environment
- Solid experience and curiosity in mining data across channels to present key insights
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal to build adoption and influence of insights into the marketing practice. Must also have had experience communicating with senior leadership.
- Clear, crisp presentations of insights within decks, dashboards, and other forms. Keen sense of how to create appealing visuals that will drive impact and tell a story.
- Leaves no stone unturned’ attitude to looking for insights, sharing this insight, and learning new ideas to share out.
- Process and detail-oriented, including documentation of steps, model assumptions, sources, and leveraging of PM tools such as JIRA. Readiness to create, document and manage a library and reporting center for others to easily view and access.
- Ability to serve as a key contributor in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Analytical and technically proficient with the wherewithal to learn new skills including, but not limited to: Excel, PowerPoint, R, Python, SQL, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, salesforce CRM, Pardot/MAP, Tableau/BI tool/data visualization tool, datorama.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.