Newtek Business Services Corp. is an internally managed Business Development Company, which along with its controlled portfolio companies provide state-of-the-art, cost-efficient business services and financial products to over 100,000 small and medium-sized businesses. We have been a public company since 2000 and have an approximate market cap of $200mm.
Our Newtek Merchant Solutions division is looking for a Manager of Chargebacks to work out of our Lake Success, NY office location.
Job Qualifications include but not limited to:
· Business Degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 – 7 years of chargebacks industry-related experience with 3-5 years of managing a team. Associates degree in finance, accounting or a related field preferred.
· Prior experience as a Team Lead or Supervisor of Chargebacks.
· Excellent knowledge of Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX credit card processing and regulations.
· Excellent knowledge of chargeback rules and regulations.
· Knowledge of Fiserv’s Dispute Manager a plus
· Proven background identifying, understanding, solving, and communicating complex problems.
· Skilled in negotiating, including the ability to persuade and modify opinions to reach goals.
· Excellent customer relationship building skills.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work across all job levels.
· Possess professional oral, written and presentation skills.
· Must possess the ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines.
· Perform independently as well as in a team and show initiative.
· Proficient in Windows based computer applications (0365, Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint an Outlook), internal systems such as Newtracker and external systems such as Client e-Merchant View, First Deploy, Client Line, etc.
Newtek offers competitive salary and a performance-based bonus program to reward your results. We provide our employees with an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplemental benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan with an employer match. On-going training on sales techniques, industry, and competitive landscape to support your career growth.
Newtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer; M/F/D/V. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Hyde Park, NY 11042: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many years of experience do you have with Chargebacks?
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.