Job title: Manager, Paid Media
Reports to: Director, Marketing Services
You’ll work directly with clients and team members to understand their requirements, provide paid media leadership and guidance, and help solve problems to ensure success for our paid media clients, whether you are directly contributing on that account, or guiding a member of your team.
You will be proficient in the latest and greatest techniques and ad formats, but also have the ability to think strategically about projects and put together integrated paid media plans blending search, display, and remarketing, among other available channels and tactics.
You will be working to help craft strategies, working with the paid media specialists to execute our clients campaigns, and will be accountable for overall performance of the paid media team. We want someone passionate about marketing – staying on top of industry trends and ensuring that the strategies we’re developing and executing on are the best possible ones to drive results for our clients.
- Develop and maintain paid media strategy that drives business results for our clients.
- Manage a team of digital paid media specialists, helping them to set and achieve career and work-related goals, continually grow and improve in their roles and solve problems related to their work.
- Work with senior management to establish actionable team goals.
- Help solve problems, wherever they arise. You don’t need to know the solution to every problem, but you need to be able to help the team find it.
- Collaborate with your team and leadership to continually improve our processes, including around developing keyword and campaign strategy, ad and landing page testing, and bid and budget management.
- Maintain a book of business of key accounts, which you’ll own from a client management perspective
- In partnership with our analytics & insights team, analyze and assess the performance of all clients campaigns, translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights and recommendations for revising campaign strategy.
- Ensure that the paid media team is communicating regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive and landscape intelligence.
- Work with the analytics & insights team and paid media specialists to prepare weekly and monthly performance reports for both clients and internal team leads to assess performance.
- Contribute to managing vendors, partners and other non-client specific teams relationships.
- Work with senior management to determine staffing, team resources and client allocation to team members.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of experience with direct SEM, display, and paid social experience.
- At least 1 year of experience managing a small team or department.
- In-house or agency experience, strongly preferred.
- Mastery of the techniques used to excel on platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn is essential.
What we offer:
- Healthy work/life balance.
- A creative environment to do the best work of your career.
- An amazing team of developers, designers, marketers, and project managers.
- Flexible hours.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Retirement plan with company matching.
About Happy Cog:
Happy Cog is a growing interactive agency of 70+ people, all working 100% remotely.
We design, develop, and market websites and mobile apps for a wide variety of clients – everyone from small startups, to Fortune 100s. Projects we’ve recently worked on have included online ordering platforms for restaurants, custom content management systems for law firms, an economic mobility research platform, and many more.
We are also proud to have been on the Inc 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies for each of the last 7 years! For more information, go to our website: https://www.happycog.com
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.