Centric Brands is a leading lifestyle brand collective that designs, sources, markets and sells high quality products in multiple segments, including women’s, men’s and kid’s apparel, accessories, entertainment and beauty. Centric Brands is focused on our customers and our brands that will drive the company’s future growth. We are defined by innovation as we seize new opportunities and thrive in an environment informed by creativity and thinking that is both analytical and outside the box. Centric Brands reflects a team built on respect, for others and for the hard work it takes to achieve our goals and build our bright future together.
Specific Responsibilities Would Include:
The Photo Studio Manager is a key position on the corporate marketing team supporting the image and video development across multiple operating divisions and product categories.
The Photo Studio Manager will establish staffing and capacity goals to maximize pre & postproduction workflow and plays a key role in development and management of the studio team. This position is responsible for project management and all time & action calendar milestones for job requests. The position requires setting and updating image standards for apparel & accessory categories and is also responsible for file management, equipment maintenance, and studio upkeep.
As Photo Studio Manager you will work with cross functional teams to ensure the studio is operating on schedule, running efficiently, and that samples are prepared and organized. This position is responsible for asset management, making sure they have been delivered on time and on budget.
This role is highly collaborative, and the successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be a strong partner individual division partners to the to obtain data and track productivity along with finding ways to enhance and further the studio processes.
- Works to achieve high productivity and quality of photography by continuing to streamline workflow in order to support studio initiatives and projects.
- Oversee the studio scheduling from pre to postproduction including: sample management and flow, product tracking, photoshoot schedule, shoot execution and final deliverables.
- Works closely with re-touchers, photographers, stylists and merchandising team to accurately represent all products online, update as needed according to industry standards and trends.
- Supervise file management, server organization, back-ups and archiving of studio imagery
- Manage an efficient operation and a culture that mixes innovation and creativity.
- Build and maintain key relationships, sharing a commitment to driving results.
- Oversee order fulfillment, shoot organization, general photography quality control and post production needs.
- Track daily, weekly, and monthly productivity and report back to key business partners
- Build strong partnerships with cross functional teams and create an efficient operation and a culture that mixes innovation and creativity across all channels.
Our Best Fit Candidate Would Have:
- Manage full-time team of 3 (retoucher/trafficker, 2 stylists) and add freelance staff depending on workload
- High volume photo studio scheduling experience
- Experience establishing efficient workflow operations and project management
- Ability to generate month-end image and retouching output reports
- File management including spec & metadata efficiencies
- Proficient in Excel
- Pre & post photography production experience
- Experience in traffic and sample management
- Good organizational skills with keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks & maintain strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attitude
- Creative problem solver
- Experience managing a photo team
- Plus: Knowledge & Experience with Style-Shoots Photography Equipment
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.