Kacoo Fashion LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Sales to join Glamorous on a full time and permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing our more premium sister Brand growing revenue across wholesale and online sales channels in a profitable and sustainable way to identify, propose and implement new business opportunities and provide sales follow up. The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in womenswear, including Ready-To-Wear with a proven track record in achieving results through great planning and execution of strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, develop and deliver the sales strategy (4 seasons) in line with brand growth targets. The brand sells worldwide and key markets include the ecommerce, UK, US, Europe, Middle East and Russia.
- Drive business development and expansion strategies to strengthen the brand’s market position.
- Ensure sales plans are set and adhered to for the designated market.
- Work with the management team on strategy, timelines and budgets.
- Provide feedback and advice to the Design team regarding commercial reality of collection and products.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure the structured and successful launch of new product categories.
- Work with the Managing Director to develop and oversee effective marketing strategies to further evolve brand awareness and boost sales.
- Benchmark pricing and assist on the merchandising of the range. Set pricing strategy with support from Finance.
- Plan, manage, and launch seasonal ranges within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Collaborate on showroom requirements, displays and manage the showroom and look book campaigns.
- Oversee timely and accurate forecasting of bookings, sales and returns.
- Produce regular selling reports during market to feedback relevant data to management.
- Communicate the product features and the overall collection themes correctly.
- Develop and nurture strong business relationships with key accounts and ensure opportunities for growth are maximised.
- Seasonal travel to promote the brand and to understand brand perception and opportunities.
- Negotiation with key accounts and boutiques in strategic locations to ensure wholesale sales targets are achieved, considering corners and installations in line with the Sales Plan.
- Work closely with the Marketing team ensuring cohesive use of sales trips, social media initiatives, press days, etc., to provide brand exposure for maximum number of sales channels.
- Oversee Wholesale distribution and logistics, liaising with production on delivery times
- Research and consider regional need for agents and distributors and develop contacts to implement where appropriate.
- Sales with a minimum of one year in womenswear, including RTW
- Excellent global market awareness across all channels
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to plan strategically and present new ideas.
- Strong relationship builder and self-starter.
- Clear and confident communicator.
- Results focused.
- An inspirational leader and manager with a positive spirit.
- Exceptional negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- 28 days holiday per year for full-time employees which increases with length of service. An additional day’s holiday will also be given for your birthday each year.
- Generous staff discount
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity to become Sales for a successful and rapidly growing firm, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role.
Reference ID: wholesale-oct-21
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,500.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.