Are you a Licensed Nail Technician with knowledge of what is new in the industry? Looking to join the modern way of doing nails. Look no further than Glosslab. Here at Glosslab we modernized the mani! Our clients leave our salons polished and ready for anything!
We are currently seeking reliable and talented nail technicians professionals, who are committed to offering the highest quality nail services and developing client relationships in a hygienic fume-free environment. We do not offer services that include acrylics, powders or need for a drill.
Glosslab Standards: Hygienic.Waterless.Efficient
- Not only is it more hygienic, we save gallons every year.
Hospital Grade Sterilization
- Our tools are hospital-grade sterilized after each use and some nail files + buffers are discarded after every use.
Fair + Respectful
- It’s important to us that every employee has a safe environment, great pay, excellent work life balance and a genuine opportunity for career growth!
- All payments are automated so there is no exchange of cash after you complete your clients service.
- Provide an effortless, elevated and seamless experience to all clients
- Greet and check-in clients with a warm and friendly, Welcome!”
- Educate clients on our polish wall and membership, and answer questions with poise while showing passion for The GLOSSLAB Way
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
We are proud to offer our nail technicians a fair compensation of base hourly and a generous guaranteed gratuity of 20% of all services performed. Employee Discount, Stock options, Flexible Schedule, Referral Program, Professional development assistance.
As Glosslab grows there is an opportunity for our talented professionals to grow with us. Upon hire we offer paid hourly training for all new hires to learn the GLOSSLAB Way protocols.
All applicants must be licensed nail technicians or cosmetologists in the State of New York.
- The ability to work weekends, early mornings, evenings and some holidays.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 15 pounds.
- Proven work experience as a Nail Technician, Manicurist or similar role
- Expertise in basic and advanced nail techniques, including french manicures, airbrushing and gel manicures
- Knowledge of cosmetology trends
- Understanding of sanitation and sterilization standards
- Experience in customer service
- High school diploma
Mobile manicurist? Industry veteran? Nail Tech educator? Newly licensed? All are welcome—we’d love to hear from you
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All customers are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Work Location: One location