SHIFT: No Weekends
Salary Estimate: $85280.00 – $127920.00 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Market Float Pool Nursing Manager
- Student Loan Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
General Statement of Duties:
The Nurse Manager provides leadership through planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the care provided for patients. Responsibilities include fiscal, human resource, and operational functions. Maintains 24 hour accountability for patient care. The nurse manager functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at HealthONE/HCA Healthcare.
- The Medical Center of Aurora: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma Center, 346 licensed beds
- North Suburban Medical Center: Level III Trauma Center, 157 licensed beds
- Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center & Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children: Level II Trauma Center, 680 licensed beds
- Rose Medical Center: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma, 422 licensed beds
- Sky Ridge Medical Center: Level II Trauma, 274 licensed beds
- Swedish Medical Center: Level I Trauma, 408 licensed beds
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital: 78 licensed beds
- Behavioral Health and Wellness Center at the Medical Center of Aurora: 120 licensed beds
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado (May work with a current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 90 days of employment).
Bachelor of Science of Nursing or Bachelor’s degree in health-related field preferred. Master’s Degree is encouraged. Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
Minimum of 5 years clinical experience required. Previous management experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.