The Marketing Automation Manager is a digital marketer and skilled collaborator, who will own the lead management process and play a major role in managing, planning and executing email marketing campaigns. You will be passionate about email marketing, analytics, and driving measurable results at a large scale. As an expert in marketing automation, you will launch, optimize, and scale global marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of Wejo’s products and solutions. You’ll be a proactive and creative problem solver with a can-do attitude.
A prerequisite for everyone working in Wejo is a high level of personal resilience and the ability to manage changing priorities and complexity well.
Key Responsibilities – what I do mostly
- Launch email campaigns, including email template setup, campaign setup, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring campaigns to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Set up webinar programs in Hubspot, including email invitations, reminders, landing pages and forms.
- Launch and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns, including digital channels such as webinars, lead generation forms, landing pages, web, and events.
- Measure and optimize marketing automation programs with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency, and scalability
- Provide campaign-level reporting on email, webinar, and marketing automation programs and provide recommendations to optimize performance.
- Consult with marketing stakeholders on marketing automation and email marketing best practices to drive engagement growth.
- List management and segmentation based on demographics, account information and interactions
- Leading on the lead management process, including setting and managing sales and marketing SLAs and improving the lead capture process
- Upload and input privacy and consent best-practice, leading on database cleansing and managing unsubscribes and DNCs across territories
- Optimise attribution to ensure granularity and accuracy in reporting
- Recommend and implement testing plans (A/B) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns
Other Responsibilities – what I will be doing sometimes
- Using my expertise and knowledge to help in areas of the business that need support to get the job done, whatever that might be.
Essential Skills / Knowledge & Experience – what I need to do the job
- Expert hands-on proficiency with Hubspot (preferred) or other marketing automation technology.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS for email template troubleshooting
- Excellent grasp of best practices for email marketing (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, preference management, subject line testing, deliverability, image optimization,)
- Knowledge of list segmentation, dynamic content, and email measurement
- Knowledge of CRM, preferably Salesforce
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Location: 21 Quay St,M3,Manchester, Manchester M3
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.