Anderson Brulé Architects
Marketing & Business Development Manager
As an integral member of ABA’s Marketing/Business Development team, the M&BD Manager is responsible for managing key marketing and business development activities in a deadline-driven environment, including:
- Network / connect with new prospects and industry partners
- Support ABA market leads in sustaining existing client relationships
- Identify and help position for potential projects
- Supervise and guide ABA’s Marketing Coordinator in preparing qualifications/proposal submissions, interview support materials, and other collaterals (e.g. brochures)
- Support communications activities across the website, social media, and PR channels
- Serve as professional mentor to Marketing Coordinator
In addition to the ability to work both collaboratively and independently on projects with minimal supervision, the M&BD Manager demonstrates skill in managing projects, prioritizing tasks, and creatively solving challenges, as well as a friendly and sociable attitude driving an ability to build relationships in the A/E/C industry.
A positive attitude is a must! We are a strong team and look to add hard-working, motivated, and personable individuals to our great design firm culture.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you.
55% Business Development / Client & Industry Relations
35% Pursuit Management
10% Marketing Communications (e.g. social media, website, PR)
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- 5 – 10 years of experience
- Familiarity with A/E/C industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills
- Market research & data-gathering techniques
- Business/social etiquette and protocol
- Proposal development
- Presentations, interviews, and public speaking
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- Understanding of California markets, particularly Santa Clara and Santa Cruz Counties
- Connections with industry organizations
- MS Office
- Powerpoint, Miro, and comparable presentation software
- Client Relationship Management software (e.g. Unanet/Cosential or other)
Full-time, salary. Flexible schedule yet accommodating to deadlines.
We offer a hybrid work environment, this position requires time in the San Jose, CA office.
Benefits of being an ABA Employee:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Section 125 Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account Option
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Professional Education & Training Allowance
- Reimbursement for Professional Exams and Certifications
- Quarterly Professional Development Assistance with a Senior Leader of the firm
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Flexible, Hybrid Work Schedules
- Monthly Parking Allowance
- Monthly Team Building Activities
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.