Bekaert is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. Bekaert pursues to be the preferred supplier for steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. We are a global company with more than 27 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium, and € 4.4 billion in combined revenue.
Assist with creating and execute plans to increase brand awareness, market share, brand relevance and company reputation. Enhance our marketing strategies and develop ideas to improve communication between the brand and consumers in both online and offline channels.
Once implemented, they will track the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns, keeping track of key performance indicators like engagement and conversion rates. Further optimization and consistent learning in order to make adjustments to future campaigns.
Must have a thorough understanding of marketing tactics and trends and be able to transform that into practice.
This function is located in our US Headquarters, Marietta GA and will report directly to the Marketing and Digital Communications Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the design, production, and distribution of collateral and promotional materials to aid company’s sales and marketing programs
- Support in marketing plan preparation, including budgeting, long and short-term strategies
- Create original, clear, compelling, and concise copy for website content, social media, promotional materials, and newsletters that ensures compelling and effective communication
- Create and maintain consistent corporate brand/image voice across content, product packaging, events, and promotional materials
- Monitor website and social media platforms in an effort to develop new ideas to enhance customer engagement by helping to solve their problems and queries
- Develop newsletter campaigns to keep customers engaged and attract new subscribers
- Prepare campaigns for promoting the brand and its products during social events where the most potential customers are to be found
- Manage merchandising programs with national and regional retailers
- Gather and analyze feedback data to develop new ideas of improving marketing strategy and advertising activities
- Support the execution of promotional campaigns
- Providing insights on trends to support growth and satisfaction
- Support good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments
- Support the teams with event management including managing payments, coordinating the look/feel of booth set-up, product demonstration coordination, and pre-show and on-site campaign planning and promotion execution
Skills / Requirements
- 2-5 years experience in marketing communications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or comparable
- Experience with Adobe solutions (Adobe Creative Suite) and platform tools along with Google Analytics and SEO principles
- Intermediate proficiency
- Experience in using content management tools like Adobe Marketo
- Beginning to intermediate
- Be naturally eager to learn and continually develop your own knowledge of marketing trends and share with team
- Customer facing experience, as customer contact will be required in this role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to drive brand awareness
- Project Management Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to live the Bekaert Values and 8 Key Leadership Behaviors
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Will you now or in the future require US working sponsorship (i.e. OPT, CPT, H1B?
- Adobe Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.