About the Brand:
Biologique Recherche is a principled, artisanal, craft-based skincare line that is meticulously designed for professional services and expert recommendations, discovered within the most prestigious Spas and Salons, globally. Biologique Recherche has a reputation for astounding, efficacious, customized beauty products based on a clinical approach to skin, body and hair care. Our product range uses pure, concentrated, raw active ingredients and the most advanced, innovative formulations in the premium skincare category. Our Global flagship beauty institute is located on the prestigious Champs-Elysées, in Paris. Our USA headquarters are located in NYC, Fifth Avenue.
Role: Marketing Coordinator
This is a brand new full time role for a growing Marketing Department. The Marketing coordinator will work closely with other marketing professionals to develop campaign strategies to promote the brand, products, and services and report to the Marketing Communications Manager..
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Conduct research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends, and customer behavior
- Prepare reports by collecting, summarizing and analyzing data: provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Support the Marketing department in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by analyzing and assembling sales forecasts, updating calendars, and organizing and planning promotional presentations
- Communicate campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to their team while providing instructions for promotion or use
- Plan and manage trade shows, conferences, events and meetings by identifying, coordinating and assembling requirements, developing assignments and schedules, coordinating mailing lists and establishing contacts
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
- 2+ years of proven work experience in the Marketing field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with various departments including graphic design, public relations and advertising, as well as vendors, and freelancers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for representing organizations in public, during media events and product launches, product demonstrations and while participating at trade shows.
- Project management experience and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously. Being familiar with project management software is also an asset.
- Good computer skills for generating reports, viewing marketing metrics, extracting data and sharing this information with other team members in project updates. Working knowledge of basic computer applications, programs and features is a must with experience in web page development or graphic design being very helpful.
- Having the ability to provide information on previous campaigns, projects and timelines overseen and implemented in order to demonstrate overall capabilities.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools is a huge plus
- BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications strongly preferred
- USA @biologique_recherche_usa
- Global: @biologique_recherche
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10016: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.