Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will report to the VP of Marketing to lead a ROI-focused engineering team to deliver marketing demand to Sales. At Verkada, a fast-paced, early-stage startup, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and we want you to grow with us!
Culture and Values
- Fanatically focused on delivering ROI-positive results: You’ll identify new tactics to drive qualified leads — you’re the lead alchemist who finds new opportunities to turn $1 into >$4
- Experimentation: You’re constantly developing new hypotheses and testing them to measure results
- At a small, early-stage startup, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and we want you to grow with us!
- Own lead lifecycle, scoring, utm parameters, data enrichment, routing, lead nurture, customer engagement and sales handoff
- Work alongside Verkada’s CMO to execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact.
- Break down business requests into operational components, determine net value, communicate trade-offs, establish alignment, and execute
- Utilize system or engineering to develop platforms, workflows, and automations supporting growth experimentation.
- Unlock complicated blockers via systems architecture or engineering skillsets that prevent marketers from achieving scale or efficiency.
- Own evaluation, negotiations, and implementation of the marketing technology stack
- 2+ years working in Marketo (or equivalent) and Salesforce
- Proficient with Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work in a fast-changing environment with an entrepreneurial approach
- Willing to learn new technology stacks, systems and coding languages required to take on complex projects
- Excellent sense of judgement with the ability to think quickly
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
VERY Nice to Have
- 2+ years experience in a role where Python (or equivalent engineering language) was heavily used.
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.