In today’s world, customers expect companies to know who they are and what they want. Customers want to have products, services or experiences that best suit their needs delivered to them seamlessly across physical and digital channels.
Customers are human first: driven by dynamic wants, needs, and desires. The ability for brands to make personal, meaningful connections on a human level has never been greater and Deloitte Digital delivers on those experiences in a way that allows companies to own the customer journey end to end.
We help companies connect key data sources to understand what matters most to people; connect to advanced technologies like AI and machine learning to sense and respond to those needs at scale; and connect their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and drive acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Most importantly, we empower companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful ways that respect them as people, not just customers.
Work you’ll do
As a Functional Lead, you’ll lead client-facing initiatives that deliver marketing solutions. Working at multiple levels with various internal and external groups, this strategic role manages all aspects of project delivery ranging from project scope/definition, project planning, resource management, and stakeholder collaboration. This role collaborates closely with cross-functional-delivery teams in management of the hands-on technical implementation process. The Sr Functional Delivery Lead has direct impact on the revenue generated with customers – and, will collaborate as needed to maintain as positive a customer experience as possible. A critical component to this role is the ability to multi-task, maintain proactive as well as efficient communication, and escalate critical issues as well as provide answers to customers. Additionally, it is requirement to be able to work effectively in both hybrid-agile and agile project delivery frameworks. The Sr Functional Delivery Lead will help lead the overall project in additional to advising on capabilities, project and technology roadmap, and speak to a specific point of view on challenges we are solving for.
The role requires a client-forward focus and will be asked to lead client-facing work sessions, status updates, and a variety of stakeholder engagement throughout the duration of the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with customer(s) as well as internal teams to clearly define and document project scope, requirements, and integration points as they relate to solution implementation
- Oversee project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope and prepare change requests – including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs
- Act as primary point of contact for the client(s) throughout the project life-cycle
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope
- Coordinate/communicate escalations across internal teams
- Manage administrative portions of project delivery from inception to closure, including defining ways of working
- Coordinate escalations across proper escalation path, defined at start of projects
- Manage status communication to executives
- Identify partnership opportunities and capitalizes on “add-on” sales opportunities across projects
- Working with clients to help define use cases and prioritize based on business value and scope
- Facilitating strategic conversations with clients to define and document business and technical requirements based on prioritized use cases
- Taking full ownership of a product backlog and support the team in value-based prioritization
- Maintaining working knowledge of end-to-end solution, with the ability to identify risks and issues as project progresses
- Leading and collaborating with onshore and offshore teammates
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients’ brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients’ marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Experience in consulting or agency; background working with various methodologies, frameworks, organization structures, disciplines, and documentation
- Proven experience managing end-to-end marketing technology projects; preferably related to marketing databases or marketing campaign tools (prefer work with SDLC process)
- Minimum 10+ years of prior consulting experience in a client-facing role, ideally within the Digital Marketing Cloud space
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technical changes, and, to articulate high level technical solutions to address business problems
- Experience with customer data leveraged for marketing purposes
- Thorough understanding of marketing databases and/or implementation of digital marketing campaigns through all online channels, ideally hands on experience with existing products
- Experience taking ownership of backlog development, prioritization, and roadmap activity
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, resolve them quickly and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
- An innovative thinker, collaborative business partner, who is well-organized and detailed with strong presentation and reporting skills is recommended
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and lead diverse teams, and communicating with client managers, directors, and VPs including CMOs and CXOs
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills as well as strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies. Practical experience in managing agile development projects a plus
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience as Consulting Manager in a large consulting organization or Agency
- Experience managing Agile development projects
- Prior experience with Digital Marketing Solutions
- Proven experience managing off-shore teams
- Certified ScrumMaster, PMP Certification
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.