If you’re looking for a special place to build or grow your career, you’ve found it. Whether you’re an experienced professional, a recent college graduate or somewhere in between, IDEX is a place where you can apply your existing skills and learn new ones in an environment where you can make an impact.
With interesting opportunities in engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, operations, HR, finance, and more across more than 40
around the globe, chances are, we have something special for you.
The Material Process Operator performs a variety of material related functions and includes the use of inventory control systems, and proper maintenance of all related documentation (bills of lading, invoices, and other related forms).
- Receiving, checking, storing and issuing materials and supplies
- Maintains accurate stock records
- Operates a forklift and motorized pallet jack to move stock, supplies, materials, and equipment
- Picking, kitting and issuing parts to pump work orders
- Shipping duties related to parts and finished products
- Monitor metrics as assigned (production measurements)
- Communicate any defects or other problems to supervisor/line lead using data, clearly describe the defect in detail so that improvement can be implemented
- Responsible for meeting customer expectation of quality, on-time delivery, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that all production material is available on the line
- Responsible for working 6S on the line, always enforcing best practice
- Complies with required use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Perform visual inspections to ensure components are free of defects
- Maintain accurate records and documentation including bills of lading, invoices, and other related forms
- Trouble shoot when issues arise
- Plan and perform multiple sequence of operations
- Ship and load trucks using forklift and motorized pallet jack
- Train new Employees
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- 1-year minimum industrial experience
- Forklift and motorized pallet jack certification preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Read and understand related documentation (bills of lading, invoices, and other related forms)
- Demonstrate general independent decision making
- Calculate any required metrics
- Read and understand standard work instructions
- Must understand how to maintain tools on production line
- Know 6S and maintain it on primary line, while respecting it for all other lines
- Train new employees
- Plan and perform multiple sequence of operations of the production line
Are you ready to join a different kind of company where our people, our culture, and our commitments are centered around providing trusted solutions that improve lives around the world?
IDEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. IDEX gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration or protected category made unlawful by federal, state or local laws (Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.