Thermo Fisher Scientific
Materials Handler II – ~ Yearly../ bonuses, full benefits on day 1!
Some of the benefits you can expect:
- Currently offering Yearly Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits are effective on Day 1 of employment
- Eligible for annual bonus
- Earn up to 15 PTO (paid vacation) days in your 1st year
- Paid holidays
- 401K program with 6% matching
- Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Stock Purchase Programs
- Room for growth
This isn’t your ordinary warehouse job nor ordinary company. As a warehouse colleague, you will be helping deliver various types of products that could be anything from life-saving personal protective equipment to microscopes for high school biology classrooms. You will be on the front lines of helping science make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer. We value hard work and dependability and in return, you’ll be rewarded with great pay, great benefits, and the satisfaction at the end of the day that you are making a difference in the world.
How will you make an impact?
We want enthusiastic, dependable, hard-working, team players that will roll up their sleeves and make a difference for our customers and fellow colleagues every day. The impact you will have could be anything from delivering products that help a scientist discover a cure for cancer to helping a nurse care for a patient effectively because they have the right equipment.
What will you do?
- Process customer orders daily to meet their expectations
- Work in one or more process paths; receiving, picking, packing, or shipping
- Package and label shipments according to standard operating procedures and complete documentation requirements for hazardous materials
- Help make sure inventory is stored properly
- Drive company truck to and from customer sites
- Drive Forklift
- Work with your team to make sure everyone has a great experience working at Thermo Fisher Scientific
How will you get here?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license
- General warehouse experience preferred
- Experience handling hazardous materials (chemicals) is a plus
- Experience with computers and scanning equipment is a plus
- Experience with powered industrial trucks (order pickers) is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be able to stand and move about the warehouse for significant periods of time (involving walking, stooping, bending, and reaching required)
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Desire to work as part of a team, but also able to work independently and solve problems quickly
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must be able to Lift, carry, and push up to 70 lbs frequently and 100 lbs occasionally
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.