Here at Publicis Media’s Cultural Quotient, we help brands (and agencies) decode the complexity of converting to a culture first inclusive marketer, by enabling our clients to create genuine cultural connections that propel business growth.
We link the c.o.d.e of culture to science in a modern, data-centric way, driving inclusionary marketing strategies and offering unparalleled knowledge across culturally grounded communities.
Responsible for a broad involvement in the media process (research, strategy, and planning). This person should take pleasure in getting to “do it all”, supporting projects that blur the lines between marketing, advertising, research, and creative. The individual should enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a proven ability to navigate a matrixed organization with a positive attitude and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Works with and reports to the Account Director/Director/VP
- Understands agency/client goals, objectives & strategies for media campaigns
- Info shares industry news and updates with agency brands
- Develops strategic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to write clear, cohesive, agency- and client-ready documents.
- Provides clear and concise POVs when evaluating media partners
- Keeps current on media & industry trends
- Solid listening skills and takes notes during meetings, disseminates notes & follow-up as appropriate
- Set up meetings, internal status, providing agenda and recaps for team
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience with media research tools (GWI, Nielsen, Mintel, Geoscape/Claritas, Comscore, YouGov, etc)
- Solid understanding of the media ecosystem, including various platforms/walled gardens, media channels, and social
- Strong creative intuition
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think of creative solutions
- Proficiency in media math and terminology
- Generally, 2-3 years’ experience in related role/industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong written and verbal interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.