We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to join our growing team, caring for a stable Assisting Living resident population. In this position you will play a key role in improving the health of our residents by monitoring their chronic conditions. Daily tasks include a combination of clerical and clinical duties:
- Complete software guided individualized patient health screener questionnaires to support the creation of a care plan.
- Taking residents’ vital signs, ensuring they are captured in our software
- Monitoring and documenting residents’ symptoms for physicians review during clinical exams and consultations
- Frequent contact with patients to provide care coordination, support, and manage compliance with the care management programs to increase positive outcomes.
- Documenting residents’ medical information, including medical history and insurance information
- Perform data entry tasks to document resident records within facility data bases and resident files.
- Obtaining consent forms when needed
- Certified as a Medical Assistant within the last 2 years
- The ideal candidate will have the desire to help Assisted Living residents with their medical care
- Proven working experience as a medical assistant (with a geriatric population)
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Benefits: Paid time off
- 8-hour shifts
- Monday through Friday
Cooperative, positive, courteous, and professional behavior and conduct is an essential function of every position. All employees must be able to work with others beyond giving and receiving instructions. This includes getting along with co-workers, peers, and management without exhibiting behavior extremes. Job functions may require personal leadership skills such as conflict resolution, negotiating, instructing, persuading, speaking with others as well as responding appropriately to job performance feedback from the supervisor. Additionally, the information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.