Our Healthcare Organization is seeking an experienced Medical Billing Specialists to work within our Billing Department. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in medical billing, with the skills of keeping the flow of our current billing procedures and able to adapt to changes within billing processes. The successful candidate will have Accounts Receivable experience including claim follow up, appeals, payment posting, and charge entry experience.
Salary commensurate with experience.
· Posting payments that have come in on the daily.
· Enter consults, and surgical billing.
· Reach out to patients that have balances and submit statements.
· Claims follow and Appeals if necessary
· Assist patients with billing questions for incoming calls and assistance with statements.
· Review and Release Pending Charges
· Process Accounts of Incoming Payments in Compliance with Financial Policies and Procedures
· Perform Day to Day Financial Transactions including verifying, classifying, posting, and recording accounts receivable data as needed.
· Communicating with patients to request payment and/or arrange for Payment Plans
· Collecting Credit Card Payments from patients via phone and accurately recording it within the system
· Updating Excel Spreadsheets
· Personable Team Player
· Ability to Multi-Task and Meet Deadlines
· Ability to work Independently and Collaboratively with a Team Attitude
· Problem Solving Skills and Ideas
· Attention to Detail
· Strong Written and Verbal Skills
· Personable Interaction with Co-Workers and Management
· Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· 2-5 Years of Medical Billing
· CPC Certified, preferred not required
· Neurosurgery Brain and Spine Experience, preferred
· Experience with NJ Out of Network Medical Billing, preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Following all CDC guidelines
- ICD-10: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.