Club Pilates Cobble Hill
ABOUT CLUB PILATES
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in approx. 50 states and 5 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold 700 territories throughout the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com
The purpose of the Membership Consultant is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into intro classes. This role also assists with retaining current members.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Ability to learn and use the internal software system
- Fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Proficient computer skills
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Maintain cleanliness of studio
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers a very competitive pay based on experience.
- Commission paid on sales
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Commission pay
Upgraded HVAC with UV air purification, proof of vaccination requirement, disinfecting of equipment in between classes.
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.