About Intradeco Apparel
Founded in 1982, and with deep roots in the textile industry since 1921, Intradeco has grown into a global vertical manufacturing company, supplying quality casual clothing and thermal underwear to major retailers in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. At Intradeco, we provide a holistic approach to apparel manufacturing, encompassing all stages from the ideation phase to final product distribution. Our vertical integration, combined with our lean manufacturing capability, allows us to respond quickly to market demands, handle direct-to-store and replenishment programs, and offer unique flexibility to our customers.
Main Job Responsibility: *
Partner with Design team on product line direction for Private Label and Branded products. Bring customer and market perspectives to the design and product development process. Liaison with Sales, Sourcing, and Production teams on the development process.
Specific Job Functions:
Guide design on brand-appropriate trends and big ideas, elevate, innovate and be competitive; Be an expert in the area of business.
- Understand market trends and competitive analysis. Integrate into seasonal assortments.
- Forecast and create seasonal line lists; Partner with Design, Sourcing, and Fabric Manager on fabric development.
- Conduct regular market trips to collect seasonal trends and competitor data to share with Design, Management, and Retail partners.
- Create competitive analysis reports and present findings in market meetings.
- Analyze retail sales with the design team to identify opportunities.
- Collaborate with Design, Technical, Sourcing, and Production on all stages of product development.
- Lead and manage product handovers with Sourcing, Production, Technical, Sales, and Design.
- Manage seasonal calendar adherence for deliverables and cross-functional critical deadlines.
- Collaborate with Design on market presentation setups.
- Identify product opportunities for ecomm exclusives to grow the business.
- Partner with Sales in creating and monitoring online content and imagery.
- Monitor online customer reviews and react to any opportunities for product improvement.
- 1-3 years experience in product management and merchandising.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Acrobat Pro.
- Knowledge of apparel design, fabrics, and product development.
- Ability to learn new programs quickly, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read and comprehend specifications and instructions.
- Ability to translate trend and market information into actionable and informed recommendations.
- Experience for mid-tier and mass is a plus.
- Illustrator knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of textiles and PLM systems is a plus.
- Experience in kids’ apparel is a plus.
- Vertical manufacturing experience is a plus.
Bachelor of Arts degree / Bachelor of Fine Arts
Job Type: Full-time