- Coordinate fleet moves.
- Ensure the efficient delivery of wholesale and turnback units to the appropriate auctions to reduce vehicle deletion time.
- Supervise a large staff of unionized transporters and manage productivity to reduce costs, enhance customer service and improve performance.
- Help to manage the in-fleeting process.
- Work in conjunction with the Fleet and Contribution (yield) departments to ensure the pool is making the correct “move” decisions based on contributory rentals.
- Complete a variety off administrative responsibilities including but not limited to working in conjunction with ERS, locating missing cars, maintaining non-revenue vehicle reporting, verifying wholesales / turnbacks, opening and receiving purchase orders and tow tickets, requesting vehicle titles, assisting with regional re-marketing efforts and answered all fleet related questions for the field as they arise.
Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an excellent driving record.
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles (automatic)
- Ability to project professional appearance.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage in verbal interactions with customers.
- Strong sales skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Properly manage employees including; training, developing, setting expectations, and disciplining.
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.