Guard For Life is hiring Full Time and Part Time Seasonal Lifeguard positions near your neighborhood! As the nation’s largest and top rated pool management provider, our team is committed to providing safe facilities for our clients with the highest level of customer service.
Lifeguards are expected to maintain vigilance to prevent facility emergencies and ensure guests remain safe at all times. Lifeguards may also be asked to assist with:
- Greeting patrons and guests
- Monitoring water chemistry
- Maintaining cleanliness of the facility
Why Guard For Life?
- No Experience Necessary – We hire starting at 15 Years Old!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Company-Sponsored Certification and Training
- Advancement Opportunities for Returning Team Members
FLEXIBLE WORK OPPORTUNITIES
Guard For Life understands the importance of flexible scheduling. We can adjust your work hours to accommodate any commitments, vacations or other activities you have scheduled over the summer.
- Set availability before the season to ensure shifts match your availability.
- Choose how often you work:
- Full-Time (30-40 Hours per Week)
- Part-Time (15-30 Hours per Week)
- On Call (As Needed)
SHARED COMMITMENT TO SUCCESS
Guard For Life takes pride in fostering a sense of community among employees at all levels of the organization. When we work together, our guests receive the highest level of safety and service.
Our lifeguards work closely together and perform as a team, all the while making new friends. We are committed to empowering our team with the knowledge and resources to be successful in the crucial part they play in delivering the Guard For Life experience.
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Joining the team at Guard For Life is easy!
- Submit your application.
- Schedule an interview via text message with a recruiter in your area.
- Accept your offer to join our team.
- Complete your onboarding and training.
- Get ready to have the best summer job you’ll ever have!
Many of our most successful Aquatics Professionals started with Guard For Life as Lifeguards. We are committed to the growth and development of all of our team members since our people are our most important asset.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.