Job Title : Mixologist
£12 per hour
Minimum 1 year experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic Bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant customers
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work by removing trash and cleaning the bar
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- interpersonal and communication skills.
- task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high pressure , fast paced environment
- Willingness to follow instruction
- Staff food options available
- Coffee and soft drinks provided
- Training provided
- Weekly pay
- Financial security as you are joining a solid, well established hospitality company
- Signing on bonus of £150
Expected start date: 06/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From £12.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
- customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Bartending: 1 year (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.