Mortgage Loan Processor – IN House ( NOT REMOTE)
R&J Capital Group, LLC is a Premier Mortgage Brokerage with twenty years of experience in the industry, licensed in NY, NJ, CT, PA, CA and FL.
We offer purchase mortgage and refinance services for home buyers and homeowners.
Our mission is to serve our customers with honesty, integrity, competence and constantly adding value.
Our goal is to provide home loans to our clients while providing them with the lowest interest rates and closing costs possible.
We are growing our Team; therefore, we are looking for a new Mortgage Loan Processor to join us.
- Monitor and manage large pipeline to ensure timely funding of loans.
- Evaluate and assess residential mortgage loan applications as assigned.
- Perform a preliminary review of each application for compliance and completeness.
- Run DU or LP underwriting engine as appropriate. Compare findings with loan file documentation and collect additional documentation as needed.
- Maintain contact and support between the Loan Originator and all other departments of the company throughout the process of the loan, which may include Sales, Underwriting, Compliance and Funding.
- Identify any change of circumstance and prepare and deliver any required re disclosures.
- Evaluate risk of residential mortgage loan application based on sound underwriting standards.
- Image and accurately organize all file documentation to comply with company and industry standards.
- Prepare and submit completed loan file to underwriting for decision based on mandated quality control guidelines and regulatory compliance.
- Resubmit loan file to obtain clear to close status and collect prior to closing documents.
- Obtain necessary provisions from the brokers and clear any provisions prior to submitting the loan to underwriting.
- Be able to self-prioritize and manage large pipeline and exhibit high organization skills.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac lending programs, MI guidelines, current mortgage industry file documentation and QM underwriting standards.
- 3+ years of Mortgage processing experience required.
- Working understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines including Fair Lending, TRID, and HMDA reporting.
- Ability to evaluate Automated Underwriting Findings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must possess positive and professional work ethics.
- Must be able to be a team player as well as work independently.
- Experience with LendingPad is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A growth potential.
- Medical insurance
- 401(K) with a company match
- Dynamic team environment
- This IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $41,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kew Gardens, NY 11415: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Loan processing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.