Mosquito Shield of North Suburban Chicago
Mosquito Shield is a leader in the Mosquito Control Industry with explosive yearly growth. Mosquito Shield of North Suburban Chicago is seeking dedicated field technicians to return to us annually as well as those who wish to advance their careers with us. If you are self motivated and a people person that understands what it takes to provide great customer satisfaction, we encourage you to apply!
We are seeking technicians to help service our territory for the upcoming 2022 season, May to October.
What We Offer
- Competitive base pay with incentives $20-$25/hr
- Bonus opportunities
- End of season retention bonus
- Employer will pay all certification costs for Pesticide Applicator License
- Uniform and tablet/phone provided!
- Work Mon-Fri with occasional Saturdays
- Provide excellent customer service to retain customers
- Manage a route with efficiency and professionalism
- Expertly answer frequently asked client questions
- Maintain equipment through maintenance/cleaning
- Spray properties with precision and expertise
- Distributing marketing materials
- No prior experience required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- Excellent People Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to carry a 50lb backpack sprayer
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Having a valid state pesticide license is a plus!
Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
- • Pest control • Lawncare & landscaping
- Labor & home services
- Customer Service
- • Veterans • Police, fire and first responders
- FedEx, UPS, DHL Amazon warehouse or drivers
- Gig workers (Uber, Lyft, Postmates)
- Anyone who enjoys working outdoors (Arborist, Lawn Care, Painters)
- Personal trainers
- Sales or retail
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.