The KHOU 11 Marketing Department is in search of a multimedia marketing producer who wants to learn and grow from one of the most experienced production teams in Houston! This job is for someone who is a visual storyteller, knows the latest trends in new media and can quickly work back and forth between traditional and new media. This is your opportunity to work in one of the biggest and most diverse cities in the country!
We can offer:
- Opportunity to create one heck of a reel
- Work with a multi-award winning team
- Competitive pay
- Professional development opportunities
- Write copy, edit and shoot
- Create and distribute marketing assets (short and long form) for all our social accounts, website and apps, including streaming platforms like Roku and FireTV
- Bring the KHOU 11 brand to life through creative and visual storytelling
- Collaborate across with digital and broadcast content creators in news, marketing, sales, community partners, and clients
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in advertising, marketing or news
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Ability to pivot from a project that might be due later to something more urgent (breaking news or weather) and needed within hours
- Ability to take direction as well as offer creative thoughts, ideas and suggestions in brainstorms and pitches
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
Marketing, Media – Journalism – Newspaper
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.