Full Stack Java Developer
Very strong com skills.
Min 10+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, related field or related work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development full stack Java development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitate discussion and resolution of problems, and mentor other IS associates.
- Expert level in at least one of the following environments: gaining understanding in other environments. Environments may include the following, plus the ability to interface with one or more database platforms:
- Web Application Development
- Client Application Development
- Mainframe Online and/or Batch Development
- Enterprise or solution specific purchased software
- Understand infrastructure architecture – networks, productivity tools, operating systems – and provides input to leaders about the impact of these components
There are multiple hiring managers at this customer that have Java needs that cover 3 different projects:
- First team will focus on Client Interactions that will have work aligned to acknowledgement letters, verification letters and our Do Not Call processes.
- Second team will be focused on Inspections that will be focused on branch audit transformation
- Third team focuses on Onboarding and Reporting for licensing and registration processes.
- React a plus
- Spring boot
- Spring batch
Note: Momento USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.