Advanced Homecare Placements LLC
Live in nanny/ educator needed (Waldorf) $75K to $100K/year
Looking for a long-term professional nanny to be part of the family team. Must be flexible and willing to relocate to Jacksonville, Florida and be willing to live in. We would like someone who understands and could help teach the children Waldorf education. Must be comfortable with varying schedules, occasional travel, and one friendly family dog. Parents share custody so nanny will likely work between two households. Flexible to find more than one nanny to fill the position.
Care provider should have experience, references, and own a reliable vehicle with good driving record. Must have a CLEAN background and be willing to undergo background screening. Including driver’s recored check. Work in smoke free home. Nanny is NOT permitted to bring their own children to work. If you are interested in this position, please answer all the requested questions. Hiring ASAP. Please provide your phone number so we can schedule an interview.
To view additional open positions, please visit our website www.jaxnanny.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have experience/are you familiar with the Waldorf education philosophy?
- Can you provide references?
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and your experience and why you think this job could be a good fit.
- Are you willing to relocate to Jacksonville, FL?
- Are you willing to work as a live in nanny?
- Are you willing to occasionally travel with the family?
- Do you know how to swim?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Childcare: 5 years (Preferred)
- Professional Nannying: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.