.Net Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
As an experienced .Net Developer you will:
- Maintain and support existing .Net applications
- Resolve security vulnerabilities
- Triage issue/ service requests
- Minor code enhancements
- Coordinate with offshore team on day-to-day project delivery
The Core Technology Operations delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
- Experienced with .Net development
- Experienced with MS SQL
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $89,000 to $148,000
- You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.