We are aggressively looking for a .NET Developer with 3+ year experience preferably with a large organization.
This is an URGENT requirement: Interviews within 24 hours.
The candidate will be a contributor of an IT team engaged in important new designs and introduction of applications that serve to bring added-value to our rapidly growing global company. A career developing opportunity for an IT professional that is a team player and customer focused.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills to assess business requirements, and to develop functional and technical design specifications
- Execute application development both on an independent basis and as part of a project team
- Assess variances from the project plan and develop and implement changes as necessary to ensure project responsibilities are completed on time and within cost and quality of objectives
- Provide expertise and the training of users to increase their knowledge and use of the applications
- Assist in the troubleshooting and remediation of application issues to minimize business disruption
- Lead teams as assigned in the development and delivery of applications
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with all sectors of the business, business partners, and support teams
- This person will be part of a talented enterprise IT team serving to deploy new technology applications and supporting existing applications, including ensuring that design standards are met, testing is appropriate and complete, business process procedures are accurate from the technical perspective and all development and validation standards are adhered to
Required / Desired Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- At least 4+ years of experience including but not limited to .Net technology.
- .NET Core, .NET
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server, Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views
- SQL Server Management Studio
- MS DevOps
- MS Visual Studio
- MVC, Blazer application development.
- Java Script
Rate: $46/hr C2C.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 – $46.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whippany, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- C#: 3 years (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 1 year (Preferred)
- APIs: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.