We are actively seeking a Network/Systems Engineer with solid industry experience and advanced technical skills over a broad range of products and services. This position could also become a management position within our company if applicable to your interest and skillset. Successful applicants will have at least 10 years of technical experience or corresponding education plus experience. Mandatory fingerprint background checks are required as we work with secure information in the public sector space in addition to our work with for-profit and nonprofit clients.
A four year related degree is preferred. Consideration is given to industry certifications and equivalent IT work and management experience. Pay is commensurate with professional experience and educational achievement. Benefits are available.
Your skill set may include:
1. Technical skills, including: Advanced network configuration, Multi-OS desktop support, Printer and peripheral support, Windows server administration, Desktop application support, Enterprise mobility solutions, Third-party cloud configuration, Communication technology implementation, RMM integrated workflows and Strong troubleshooting skills.
2. People skills, including: Remaining calm, Extending compassion, Building relationships, Communicating regularly, Smiling warmly, Listening attentively, Following-up clearly, Resolving effectively and Teaching Kindly.
3. Management skills, including: Ability to Triage and process complex incidents, Pursue and complete multi-part projects, Anticipate and eliminate future problems, Demonstrate and promote team-focused attitudes, Develop and oversee expansion opportunities, Discover and resolve important details, and Independently identify and implement business-focused solutions.
Successful applicants will begin the application process by submitting a complete resume, including prior employment history, relevant education and certifications, business references and a cover letter discussing employment preferences and career goals.
A company management path may be available. We encourage people of all backgrounds and varying experiences to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $64,000.00 – $78,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- We work in secure government facilities, both physically and virtually. Are you willing to undergo a mandatory FBI fingerprint background check?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Technical support: 10 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.