McKinney Buick GMC
Are you looking for new income potential this year? Are you a great retail sales consultant that is looking for a better opportunity? Are you a top server or hospitality expert who is looking for a better paycheck and Sundays off? At McKinney Buick GMC we are looking for people who want a way to have some control over what they earn while they are providing outstanding customer service. We believe in doing what’s right for our customers. If you fit in any of these categories or you are someone who wants to grow a career in the strong industry of auto sales, apply here! You can check out our career page to see some of the fun we have at work as well as how you can progress your career in automotive: https://sites.hireology.com/mckinneybuickgmcnissan/ .
What’s in it for Me/Benefits
- Opportunity to better yourself and your life .
- Envision the chance for your hard work helping you achieve your goals in life
- 401K with annual discretionary Employer Match. Immediate eligibility upon the first day of employment.
- Health Care. We offer multiple medical plans for you and your family’s individual needs.
- Most of the time a five day work week. WE ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!
- Training! No experience = No problem. We have a training program to introduce you to our way of helping customers. This will help you write your success story within our story.
- Pay! Looking to be rewarded for your hard work? Inquire about our pay. If the thought of working on commission scares you, then you need to ask about our pay plan.
- Opportunities for advancement. Inquire about our career path or check it out on our career site.
- A real sense of accomplishment and success from helping people achieve their goals.
- A willingness to help people achieve their transportation goals while you write your success story within our story as a dealership
- Commitment to create a customer experience that will cause the customers to come back to you for their next purchase
- The drive to become an expert-in our vehicles and the art of helping people buy cars
- Desire to earn what you have worked for-a desire to have your efforts impact your pay
- Ability to listen to our customers and offer them solutions to their automotive needs
- Available to work flexible hours & Saturdays
- Fantastic helping and communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record. You must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- Must be at least 18
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.