The wholesale Operations Service Architecture team is seeking a program manager that will drive structure and discipline around each initiative using standard project deliverables and frameworks, including establishing scope and performing detailed business impact analysis in support of management decisions. Additionally, support new products by defining roles and responsibilities, establish and document requirements, resolve resource/scheduling conflicts, escalate and ensure issues/decisions are resolved, manage changes to project scope, document and complete testing requirements, create and manage implementation plans, and lead/participate in meetings at the operational and project level.
- Manage the implementation of complex programs, corporate control initiatives and process improvement projects
- Build transparency on key project activities, perform data collection and analytics, including trend and impact analysis, document processes and observations, formulate results, and draw conclusions integrating key controls when warranted
- Set best practice standards for project management tools and processes that can be leveraged across the organization
- Lead discrete projects focused on improving project delivery, process execution or controls
- Support the development of the new product playbook, change management process, and management of any new productions across Payments Operations
- Project analysis, including documenting business requirements, detailing issues and risks, and drafting business processes and data flows
- Data analysis, including data collection, synthesis, and translation of results into concrete actionable solutions
- Identify gaps between applicable requirements and current procedures/controls and participate in driving resolution of mitigating controls
- Work with business partners to design and implement enhancements to existing processes and/or business applications, introduce new processes and/or toolsets, and engage in process re-engineering
- 5+ years’ experience working with operational change management programs; experience with the Program Management of a large Financial Services firm or a strategy consulting firm serving financial institutions required
- Proven track record executing across complex environments partnering with senior leaders of businesses and corporate organizations
- Ability to direct strategic thinking, synthesize insights and deliver results through a consultative approach and strong leadership skills across a global organization
- Ability to build strong partnerships while inspiring members of a matrixed environment; overcomes challenges by building strong diverse talented teams
- Meet commitments and balance competing priorities
- Demonstrate strong written and oral executive-level communications skills, including the ability to quickly adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas
- Experience with and a true passion for process innovation, business consulting and leading-edge technology
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders within large organizations
- Excellent communication and presentations skills across various stakeholders and senior management
- Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking to understand and analyze complex business processes
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans