Sante of Surprise has an opening for a Full-Time and Part-time Charge Nurse.
The Charge Nurse is responsible for the coordination of clinical activities through developing and sustaining an environment that promotes excellence in clinical practice and customer satisfaction. The Charge Nurse provides direction, training, supervision, and clinical review of all floor staff.
We offer on-demand pay, you won’t have to wait until payday! View your pay on the Dayforce Wallet app and add it to your Dayforce Card instantly.
Sant offers benefits including mileage reimbursement, insurance (medical/dental/vision – effective 1st of month following hire date/disability/life), PTO/Paid Holiday/401(k) and company match/employee assistance programs/wellness discounts and more!
The Perfect Candidate:
He/she provides guest and associate education, clinical supervision, and participates in unit-based activities (quality assessment, shared governance, scheduling, quality review, staff development in-services, etc.). Additionally, the Charge Nurse accepts responsibility and accountability for ethical/legal functioning, provides supervision for associates as charge nurse, and assumes increasing leadership responsibility for professional practice within the nursing division. The Charge Nurse provides direction, training, supervision, and clinical review to floor staff.
- Must currently hold, or be able to obtain by date of hire, RN licensure through the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years RN experience in long-term, short-term, skilled nursing, or acute rehab setting.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience in long-term, short-term, skilled nursing, or acute rehab setting.
- Experience with electronic medical record software, such as Point Click Care (PCC) preferred.
- Must hold current CPR and fingerprint clearance cards.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Sante requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including booster shots, where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation five (5) days prior to your hire date.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.