- Fund-EZ experience a MUST
- Manage budgets of assigned programs including preparation of initial budgets and budget modifications. Entering and maintaining them in the accounting software.
- Produce and submit required reports to funding sources.
- Monthly vouchering of expense reports to funding sources.
- Review and approve spending requests from Program Directors.
- Process invoices for assigned programs.
- Journal entries required to perform monthly reports
- Process Merchant Statements on a monthly basis
- Prepare and enter payroll journal entry every two weeks. Payroll and labor distribution reports to assigned programs.
- Allocation of expenses and methodology used to allocate expenses to assigned programs.
- Record NYS Unemployment and other fringe benefits to assigned programs.
- Approval of payroll changes for staff of assigned programs. Reconcile payroll changes with related program budgets.
- Bank statement reconciliation.
- Prepare for audits/reviews by funding sources for assigned programs
- Prepare for year-end corporate audit including preparation of assigned reconciliations.
- Preparing year-end closeouts for assigned programs.
- Prepare financial statements to funding sources of assigned programs.
- Petty Cash reconciliation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Non-Profit Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
- Fund-EZ: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.