New and exciting event planner opportunity in expanding Union County Non-Profit organization!
Community Access Unlimited is seeking a full time event planner to join their Development team. Responsibilities include promoting new programs to the community, enhancing fundraising opportunities and organizing special events.
A qualified candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an understanding of fundraising best practices and procedures. Position requires experience in fundraising, event coordination, and Microsoft Office programs. Non-profit experience preferred. Valid driver’s license and car required.
- Coordinates, organizes, and executes fundraising events and campaigns
- Creates donation and event registration pages and processes transactions
- Develops enhancements to fundraising events that increase unrestricted revenue
- Maintains and develops agency wide mailing list and donor relationship information
- Coordinates event press releases
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferred
- Two years of relevant fundraising and event planning experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Valid driver’s license
- Car to use for work purposes
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bereavement Days
- Legal Services
- Staff Training
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Staff Recruitment Incentive
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee of the Month
- Employees of the Year Award
- Longevity/Anniversary Recognition
Community Access Unlimited is committed to providing community access through a broad array of person-centered support services for adults and adolescents with intellectual and developmental disabilities and at-risk youth aging out of the child welfare system. We believe each individual, no matter of ability or need, should have the opportunity to live independently and have a voice as productive citizens integrated into the community. We also have extensive housing options throughout Union County, which provides affordable housing to individuals in need.
We are proud of our long and outstanding record of being in the forefront of innovative ideas and actions within the social services field. We foster teamwork and partnerships within and outside of our organization. Community Access Unlimited is the link between individuals and a network of social service providers, employers, community leaders, and the community at large. If you are interested in joining our fine family of professionals, we encourage you to continue with this job application.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.